Order Form

Announcement & Promotions

* BabyShop.My is a registered business under My Baby Shop (001948302-M)

* Baby & kids accessories with ADD ON PRICE..Baby tights, leg warmer, legging, flower hat...HOW TO GET IT??Just be our fans in Facebook & you can enjoy greater savings...


*To entitle for ADD ON PRICE: You have to purchase any shirt, dress, pants, romper or pyjama.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

KIDS SCOOTER (READY STOCK)



SPIDERMAN

KIDS SCOOTER
Size: 22.5' x 4'
Can adjust height to: 22' or 29'
Wheel have lamp
Suitable for 3y-12y 
Price: RM60/pc

PM me for wholesale price

2 comments:

  1. HI SELLER
    HAVE YOU KIDS SCOOTER, PRINCESS MODEL, AND THE LAST OFFER, AND WHERE TO COLLECT?

    HASSAN FROM CHERAS
    017 348 3950

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scooters today have evolved into varied models of super safe 3 wheel kids scooters for beginners. I am also wondering for electric scooter for my kid. Please suggest me best choice.

    kids scooter

    ReplyDelete